Personal Injury Claims Experts
We understand that accidents can have long-term effects. However, some accidents and injuries can be a challenge to prove in the courtroom. In most scenarios, these cases may require immediate action and guidance for claims.Our experienced personal injury lawyers have been working exclusively for the insurance companies and have a know-how of how the insurance companies assess claims to anticipate their strategies and get the best results for you.
Have you been injured?
Dealing with the trauma of legal issues along with the injury can be very tough. This is the time when you need to focus on getting better and make sure you financially protect your family at the same time. Most people do not know or exercise the right to get in touch with personal injury lawyer for advice. Our experienced personal injury lawyer will thoroughly analyse and make sure you have a complete understanding of your rights and options.
Aastha Lawyers help deliver a highly effective legal solution in a personal injury case. Our personal injury lawyers help clients secure the compensation they deserve to start rebuild their life. We provide personalized service to our clients in an insurance claim or a lawsuit.
Under Personal Injury Claims, our personal injury lawyers can help with:
- Motorcycle Accident
- Car Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Slip and Fall Event
- Pedestrian Accident
- Snowmobile Accident
- Boating Accident
- Swimming Pool/Diving Accident
- Dog Bite
- Skiing Accident
- Assault (Sexual Assault)
- Faulty Product
- Aircraft Accident
- ATV Accident
- Disability Claim
- Medical Malpractice
Our personal injury lawyers can help with traumatic events including:
- Brain Injury
- Child’s Injury
- Long Term Disability Benefit Claims
- Wrongful Death
- Chronic Pain
- Serious Physical Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Severe Orthopaedic Injury
- Statutory Accident Benefit Claims
When one sustains an injury in a motor vehicle accident there are two potential sources for recovery:
1. Statutory Accident Benefits (SAB’s) – Anyone injured in a motor vehicle accident is entitled to SAB’s regardless of fault.Statutory Accident Benefits – SAB’s provide benefits, within limits, for the following:
- Caregiver Benefits / Income Replacement Advantages / Non-Earner Benefits
- Rehabilitation and Medical Benefits (for physiotherapy + miscellaneous treatments)
- Attendant Care Benefits – So that you can pay for an Attendant
- Housekeeping Benefits
- Death and Funeral expenses
- Travel and Relocation Expense
- Purchase of Damaged Clothing and Apparel
2. Through a tort claim or by suing the other parties who may be at fault or have contributed to you sustaining your injuries.Tort Claim – Unlike SAB’s, a tort claim is dependent up fault. With a tort claim you are seeking money compensation for your injuries and the losses sustained because of them. Even if another party is only 1% percent responsible for the accident that caused your injuries, you are entitled to seek that 1% of your losses from them. As the SAB’s may not completely cover all of the costs you face now or all of the future losses associated with your injuries, the tort claim allows you to claim what may not be covered. This is an especially important function of the tort claim as things such as a future loss of income can easily add up to large sums where the impact of the injury will be felt for years to come. It is through the tort claim you are able to seek out compensation for your pain and suffering. If family relationships have been affected by your injuries, depending on the circumstances, a tort claim may allow family members to be compensated for loss of your guidance and companionship due to the accident.
We have many years of experience in dealing with these types of claims and would be happy to provide you with a free consultation so that you are aware of what your rights, obligations and entitlements are when injured in a car accident.